Sound Off Forum

This forum is now closed. We are no longer allowing new posts or user registrations. It will remain available for archival purposes. Thank you to everyone who participated in the discussion.

News:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2014, 06:16:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GOOD BYE Kiffin  (Read 3895 times)
cherokeemaiden

WE ARE ALL PART OF THE GREAT SPIRIT

« on: January 12, 2010, 10:29:46 PM »

I'm glad to see him go, there has been nothing but bad press for the football team since Kiffin came to Knoxville. Mike Hamilton needs to be replaced also, he brought all this on UT since he let Flumer go the way he did.
Hopefully UT will see the route of the problem and correct it as quickly as Kiffin is leaving Knoxville.
Report to moderator   Logged

BROKEN PROMISES
"They made us many promises,more than I can
remember.
But they kept but one-They promised to take our land...and they took it."  
Chief Red Cloud
TLC1ST
SOUND OFF All Star

"Always Faithful"

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 10:34:38 PM »

I'm glad to see him go, there has been nothing but bad press for the football team since Kiffin came to Knoxville. Mike Hamilton needs to be replaced also, he brought all this on UT since he let Flumer go the way he did.
Hopefully UT will see the route of the problem and correct it as quickly as Kiffin is leaving Knoxville.
So am I and I also think Mike Hamilton needs to get the AX the sooner the better!

"Life is Sexually Transmitted"
Katie08

Proud spouse of USAF Retired

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 10:39:44 PM »

I am still trying to figure out how the program is better now than 14 months ago?

NCAA investigations?

Fulmer recruits disllusioned yet again?

Job hopping a model to show these young men?

Hmmmmmmmmmm show me the "better"!

“The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not”   Thomas Jefferson
Autotechtn

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 11:04:17 PM »

I wonder how anything is better?Huh
I have to admit I am NOT a UT fan.But I listen to the news, read the papers and have a son that is a UT nut.
UT really hired a BOY to do a mans job. A BOY that couldn't keep his mouth shut.And one that couldn't win a bowl game..
With the BOY leaving and taking his father, maybe UT should look for the next coach at McDonalds play land.. Maybe they will find a coach there that will bring his Mother with him. And have more loyality and have the Ba*ls to stand up and honor a contract..

Wonder why the big mouth had so little to say in his interview tonight.No respect for all of YOU UT fans.

I guess Fulmer wasn't so bad....
Parnelli

I compute, therefore, I.M.

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 07:34:37 AM »

Ah ha ha ha. UT got what it deserved after hiring this loser. The big orange screw finally got the right person. Now can we please dig up the stadium and put in a park?

Parnelli
The master of bad jokes and ruler of the land of odd.
TLC1ST
SOUND OFF All Star

"Always Faithful"

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 09:51:39 AM »

Ah ha ha ha. UT got what it deserved after hiring this loser. The big orange screw finally got the right person. Now can we please dig up the stadium and put in a park?

Parnelli You really have a way with words.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"Life is Sexually Transmitted"
JosephBaileyOne
SOUND OFF All Star

Live Free or Die Trying!

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2010, 07:25:03 PM »

No Bowl game in 2008.

Chick-Fil-A Bowl in 2009.

There was progress but now it is time to get Gruden in here.

The United States Constitution, when was the last time you actually read it?  Try it, you'll like it.
deb
SOUND OFF All Star

As a matter of fact, I am opinionated.

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 11:49:58 PM »

What's the big deal.

The man got another job - he's not the first to change employers.

I do have to wonder where the logic is in going to a university in a state with major budget problems, though.

I'm not a sports fan, so to me this all much ado about nothing.

Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.

Jean de la Bruyere
xzxzimxzx
SOUND OFF All Star

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 12:03:01 PM »

Just generally....

WHO CARES?!

As you said Deb...people do change "jobs"...I'm no football fan, yet having had to listen to this person on TV...I always referred to him as "Mr Boring"...the monotone, eyes darting from left to right annoyed the living bejeezus out of me.  But still...who care...really?  Truly?  Honestly?

So much more important things to get ones knickers in a twist about.

To harbor hatred and animosity in the soul makes one irritable, gloomy, and prematurely old. (Berthold Auerbach, 1812 - 1882)
hockeyham

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 02:27:19 PM »

And yet nothing was done to Doug Dickey for the way he let Majors go so that Phat Phil could take Majors' job...

Ham radio operator / Hockey Fan

“Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought” - Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
Abracadabra
SOUND OFF All Star

OKAY, WHO STOPPED THE PAYMENT ON MY REALITY CHECK?

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 06:33:32 PM »

And yet nothing was done to Doug Dickey for the way he let Majors go so that Phat Phil could take Majors' job...

The Land of the Free, Because of the Brave!

A Marine major in Iraq, "In war it's always better  to play 'away games'  than 'home games.'"

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that is not true." Ronald Reagan
MrClean61

I'm as good once as I ever was!

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2010, 02:31:32 AM »

I'd like to see UT give Brandon Warren a second chance. This kid was all everything at FSU and then he comes to play for Kiffin and he's forgotten how to play football? Hamilton and Kiffin claim that they gave Brandon "every chance in the world" but he was kicked off the team for doing exactly the same thing that Gerald Jones had done during the game the previous week. How is it you ignore one outburst by Jones and then the following week you kick Warren off the team for doing nothing more than Jones did? I think they owe it to Warren to give him a second chance under Dooley. I've stood face to face with Brandon Warren and he's a wonderful young man.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: