Sound Off Forum

This forum is now closed. We are no longer allowing new posts or user registrations. It will remain available for archival purposes. Thank you to everyone who participated in the discussion.

News:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 21, 2014, 08:26:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stick em up!!!  (Read 1160 times)
hockeyham

« on: November 13, 2009, 05:48:27 PM »

How retarded do you have to be to commit an armed robbery because you were "bored"?

Even more so, how retarded do you have to be to think they should still be allowed to play football, because they're "your team"Huh

Report to moderator   Logged

Ham radio operator / Hockey Fan

“Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought” - Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
Vol in Memphis

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2009, 12:44:41 AM »

I know what you mean. I saw on ESPN where the guy said "They should play, this is Tenn after all!"

Has Tenn gotten that bad of a wrap and if so, when did this happen?

But I was glad to see that there where 4 pages (last time I looked) of people, and  more then a few from Tenn, who blasted this guy saying he was an idiot!

Makes you wonder what these kids are thinking? I can remember growing up and a few things I did that made my parents wonder but dang! Nothing this outright stupid.

Never mind the message it sends to the kids or the image it paints on UT but the sheer fact that these kids have messed up their lives!

Thoughts anyone?
TLC1ST
SOUND OFF All Star

"Always Faithful"

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 12:13:55 PM »

No they should not be allowed to play.They should be in Jail.They are too Damned Stupid to even be allowed on the street.If we weren't too afraid of being labeled or trying too hard to be politically correct these problems could be corrected!Just my most humble opinion.....

"Life is Sexually Transmitted"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: