Sound Off Forum

This forum is now closed. We are no longer allowing new posts or user registrations. It will remain available for archival purposes. Thank you to everyone who participated in the discussion.

News:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2014, 05:25:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: KUB CHARGING ME FOR THEIR MISTAKE!!!! LISTEN UP KNOXVILLE!!!!  (Read 862 times)
MISTICSPIRIT

« on: November 12, 2009, 09:07:17 PM »

I LIVE IN N. KNOXVILLE AND HAVE FOR THE PAST ALMOST SEVEN YEARS.  THIS SUMMER I GOT A CALL FROM A MAN BY THE NAME OF HARLEY BRYANT TELLING ME HE NEEDED US TO BE AT HOME ONE DAY SO HE COULD DROP SOME DYE TABLETS DOWN OUR PIPES, KUB ADVISED ME THEY WERE CHECKING TO SEE IF WE WERE CONNECTED TO THE CITY SEWAGE.  I INFORMED THEM THAT I WAS DUE TO OUR HOUSE WAS PRACTICALLY BRAND NEW WHEN WE BOUGHT IT AND HAD BEEN INSPECTED BY CODES, CODES ENFORCEMENT HAD APPROVED THE CONNECTION.  AFTER KUB DROPPED THE TABLETS DOWN MY DRAIN, THEY CALLED ME AROUND TWO WEEKS LATER AND LEFT A MESSAGE ON MY VOICEMAIL DURING MY WORK HOURS TELLING ME THAT WE OWED THEM OVER $2,000.00!  I IMMEDIATELY CALLED THEM BACK AND ASKED WHY WE OWED THEM?  THEY INFORMED ME THAT FOR THE PASSED 6 YEARS THEY HAVEN'T BEEN CHARGING ME FOR WASTEWATER.  THEY EVEN ADMITTED THAT IT IS THEIR FAULT, BUT THE LAW SAYS THEY CAN STILL CHARGE ME UP THE THREE YEARS.  I CALLED AND SPOKE TO MR. ALLISON AT KUB AND INFORMED HIM THAT THE YEAR WE MOVED IN WE HAD A POOL INSTALLED AND WAS TOLD BY THE POOL INSTALLERS THAT WE WOULD NEED TO CONTACT KUB TO LET THEM KNOW WHEN WE FILL THE POOL SO THEY COULD ADJUST OUR WASTEWATER CHARGES.  I HAVE NEVER HAD ELECTRIC AND WATER ON THE SAME BILL SO I ASSUMED THAT SINCE IT SHOWED THE WATER CHARGE IT WOULD INCLUDE THE WASTE.  I CALLED THEM EVERY YEAR WHEN WE WOULD FILL THE POOL.  THEY WOULD TELL ME THEY WOULD APPLY THE ADJUSTMENT SO HOW WAS I TO KNOW
THEY HAD DROPPED THE BALL RIGHT THEN?  KUB STATES THEY HAVE PLENTY OF EVIDENCE AGAINST THEM THAT SHOWS IT WAS THEIR ERROR
AND HAVE THE NOTES IN THE ACCOUNT SHOWING WHERE I CALLED EVERY YEAR.  THEY ARE STILL MAKING ME PAY.  I HAVE BEEN A MONTH BEHIND
ON MY ELECTRIC BILL DUE TO IT IS SO HIGH THAT I CAN'T AFFORD TO CATCH UP.  THEY PUT ME ON A PAYMENT PLAN FOR FOUR YEARS BUT
HAVE NOW INFORMED ME THAT IF I DO NOT GET MY BILL CURRENT, THEY WILL TAKE ME OFF THE PAYMENT PLAN AND EXPECT IT TO BE
PAID IN FULL RIGHT THEN AND THERE.  IF I DO NOT PAY IN FULL THEY ARE GOING TO TURN OFF MY UTILITIES.  I HAVE A CHILD UNDER
THE AGE OF 12, HOW CAN THEY DO THIS??  I HAVE HEARD OTHER PEOPLE GETTING THIS DONE TO THEM AS WELL BY KUB.  THE LAW SAYS THEY
CAN BACK UP AND MAKE ANYONE PAY UP TO THREE YEARS EVEN IF IT IS THEIR FAULT.  I AM STARTING A PETITION TO TRY TO GET THIS
LAW CHANGED.  I AM ALSO TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO SUE THEM.  THEY SHOULD NOT CHARGE ME IF THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE NOT DOING THEIR
JOB.  I READ ABOUT THE LADY EARLIER THIS YEAR WHO WAS CHARGED FOR A LEAK IN HER YARD.  I NEED PEOPLE TO STAND WITH ME,
STAND AGAINST KUB BECAUSE IF EVERYONE DOESN'T SPEAK UP, WE WILL CONTINUE TO BE MOWED OVER BY MONOPOLY COMPANIES LIKE KUB.
IF ANYONE HAS HAD ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO THEM AND WOULD LIKE TO STAND UP AND FIGHT WITH ME, PLEASE CONTACT ME @
WENDY_BAILEY@LIVE.COM.  PLEASE, WE NEED TO TAKE A STAND!

WENDY BAILEY
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: