Sound Off Forum

This forum is now closed. We are no longer allowing new posts or user registrations. It will remain available for archival purposes. Thank you to everyone who participated in the discussion.

News:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2014, 06:16:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SEC Refs  (Read 887 times)
Vol in Memphis

« on: October 27, 2009, 04:34:29 PM »

So does anyone have an idea what the heck is going on with these officials?

The same crew blowing calls in 2 separate games (both with Fla playing in them) then then 11 call against TN and only 1 against Bama? I know Bama plays a clean game but..........

I've been around long enough to know that calls can go either way in a game and usually favors the home team.....and I know that 1 call can change a game completely and that 1 call can come at any time (be it 1st quarter or the last play of the game).

This is just the nature of the beast but this seasons crews have been for the birds! I know I would love to see an undefeated FL & Bama team play for the SEC Championship but not with the help of the SEC officials.

Afterall this IS football not a buffalo wild wing commercial.

People from other conferences refer to SEC as teams that "win at any cost" and I see no need in adding fuel to the fire. It's almost sad to think that we would have to pull in a Big 10 or Big 12 officiating crew in just to have a fairly called game in the SEC but if this keeps up....

Thoughts anyone??
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: