Sound Off Forum

This forum is now closed. We are no longer allowing new posts or user registrations. It will remain available for archival purposes. Thank you to everyone who participated in the discussion.

News:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2014, 12:37:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fla game  (Read 1138 times)
Vol in Memphis

« on: September 19, 2009, 09:40:48 PM »

All in all, not to bad of a showing!

This kids were actually up for the game, they looked good, played good for the most part. A few rough edges here and there but Fla had the same thing.

I cannot say I am glad TN lost...but..they didn't look as bad as they had in the past!

Lost by 10 points to the #1 team in the country that REALLY REALLY wanted to beat them up! Esp since the line was what..20 points in Fla's favor?

Not to shabby.

Not really ready to jump on Kiffins band wagon and yes I still think Fulmer was a very coach and human being...but after today...who knows!

Congrats Vol Team for

1) Showing up
2) Playing a good game unlike some of the games of past (enough said)
3) Proving, if only to yourselves, you can play football

Well played!
Report to moderator   Logged
TLC1ST
SOUND OFF All Star

"Always Faithful"

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 10:52:33 PM »

I don't mind saying in the least.I don't like kiffen with his holier than thou attitude.Fulmer had a bad year.Kiffen will never be the Coach Fulmer was at his worst!
   Congratulations Team for playing as good as you did.You really did it by yourselves.
Report to moderator   Logged

"Life is Sexually Transmitted"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: