Sound Off Forum

This forum is now closed. We are no longer allowing new posts or user registrations. It will remain available for archival purposes. Thank you to everyone who participated in the discussion.

News:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 22, 2014, 11:40:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Go Kiffen!  (Read 2612 times)
jetfan27

« on: January 22, 2009, 07:04:04 PM »

I just want to say KUDOS to coach Kiffen for having the balls to coach like College should be coached. Low grades.... off the team. Thinking you are Gods and above the law....off the team. Bring back college football like it used to be. You are going to college for an education, not  a pass to the NFL!
Report to moderator   Logged

While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake.  ~ Henny Youngman
TLC1ST
SOUND OFF All Star

"Always Faithful"

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 08:50:34 PM »

I am going to have to agree with that.

"Life is Sexually Transmitted"
jetfan27

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 06:43:36 AM »

I just wanted to give coach Kiffen an " atta boy" again for having the balls again to do what should have never had to be done. Demetrice Morley should NEVER have been allowed back after getting the boot the first time. I like what you are doing so far, coach.

While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake.  ~ Henny Youngman
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: