Sound Off Forum

This forum is now closed. We are no longer allowing new posts or user registrations. It will remain available for archival purposes. Thank you to everyone who participated in the discussion.

News:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 17, 2014, 11:02:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cutcliffe or Gruden to Tennessee?  (Read 5885 times)
TLC1ST
SOUND OFF All Star

"Always Faithful"

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 11:10:13 AM »

good luck team - you are on your own next year - you have been thrown to the wolves.
I recon so!
Report to moderator   Logged

"Life is Sexually Transmitted"
tbluepooh
SOUND OFF All Star

What time I am afraid I will trust in Thee.

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2008, 06:17:47 PM »

I hate that they got rid of the deffense coach, the offense is the ones that need to go.

Through the Lord Jesus, all things are possible.
Vol in Memphis

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2008, 04:24:28 PM »

Yep deffinately way outside the box this time. Not sure of who (if anyone) saw this one coming.

Not sure I would call him a loser...yet...after all he was in the Pros. and at Oakland. So of like bragging "I was the head coach with the Bengals!" It's a job but that's about it.

What can I say..I hate the Pros! Over paid...over rated...always in trouble...and broke or in jail when all is said and done! A petty 1.2 mil a year to sit on the bench and MAYBE make a field goal...what a harsh and tortured life!

BUt I am willing to give this guy 3 years just to see if he really has anything about him or if Oakland basically used him as a fall guy.

As far as loosing Chavis, hate to see that a but a new coach wants his own people in there. Kind of like to see "Zook's Crooks" come back if we could trust the guy around a fax machine! he he

But I will say this...this guy has some really big shoes to fill and he had better be ready for it. Could be another Majors when he went back to Pitt (3 year deal, coached 1 yr, assistant to someone who made coffee the next) anyone remember that one?Huh

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: