Sound Off Forum

This forum is now closed. We are no longer allowing new posts or user registrations. It will remain available for archival purposes. Thank you to everyone who participated in the discussion.

News:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 20, 2014, 01:42:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cynthia Finch  (Read 5819 times)
Harley Ultra

« on: October 01, 2008, 11:19:10 PM »

Quality person for sure. Steals money from the tax payers and screams racism, now she "falls" at the bank and is going to take money from an insurance company and a bank. What is wrong with getting a real job?
Report to moderator   Logged
TLC1ST
SOUND OFF All Star

"Always Faithful"

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 08:05:05 AM »

A Thief and Lier in any color,is still just a common Thief and Lier.People are afraid to say anything for fear of being called racist.I think the truth should be told regardless of race creed color or national origin!

"Life is Sexually Transmitted"
Calexfo

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2009, 05:02:18 PM »

It is apparent that many folks here in E. Tennessee are finding it to be a great day to learn about the indictment and arrest of Cynthia Finch who was a former Knox County Community Services director. An indictment does not mean she is guilty until she admits it or it is proven beyond the shadow of a doubt by a "jury of her peers" If and when she is found guilty, she will not be the only one implicated and many more folks she worked with will be jailed also.

So, please hold off on your excitement and your inappropriate remarks. Due process must be involved and respected.
TLC1ST
SOUND OFF All Star

"Always Faithful"

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 05:52:23 PM »

An indictment does not mean she is guilty until she admits it or it is proven beyond the shadow of a doubt by a "jury of her peers"
REASONABLE DOUBT

TLC1ST
SOUND OFF All Star

"Always Faithful"

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 10:27:57 AM »

I saw her at the post office yesterday 11/12/09

cindyluwho

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2010, 02:00:18 PM »

I know Cynthia.  I don't know what she did or didn't do, and I don't care.  I just know that she is a woman who may or may not have done wrong and deserves the same treatment (justice, mercy, grace) that all of us do. 
She is going through a lot right now.  The only good that spewing hatred and inflamed accusations does is to feed more evil.
Good people do bad things, you know.
Do unto others.........
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: