Sound Off Forum

This forum is now closed. We are no longer allowing new posts or user registrations. It will remain available for archival purposes. Thank you to everyone who participated in the discussion.

News:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 23, 2014, 04:06:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DCS/CPS  (Read 5509 times)
jhb1

« on: January 28, 2008, 06:27:43 PM »

My daughters second baby was taken away Saterday by DCS/CPS cause her first baby was removed by them for what the doctor did to it at birth and putting the blame on someone else in 06. After a long and fighting court day today the judge
told DCS/CPS to return the baby to my daughter in 30 day's and that he also ordered them to bring him home everyday for the 30 day's and even on weekends
and this was the best news i have heard in a long time and my other grandson would have been returned home also if there lawyers were they butthey wasn't and the DCS/and CPS was lying on the stand to everyone and the judge ask them questions also and they couldn't even answer anyone of them and it was brung up by the judge that the Goverment was down his nech and down the DCS and yes i have wrote the govornor a lot cause i'm one that will not stop. I hope everyone get's there children back but just fight them hard and don't give up.
Report to moderator   Logged
mimifrmtn

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 09:42:59 PM »

What county are you in,  if you dont mind me asking?
TIDDYBEAR
SOUND OFF All Star

01/20/13 Change We can Believe In

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 10:10:10 PM »

>>I have wrote the govornor a lot cause i'm one that will not stop<<

Might I ask what response you got from him?  When I wrote to him regarding our case, all he did was forward my mail to Viola Miller.  Yeah!  THAT'LL work!!  The fox guarding the hen house!

>>fight them hard and don't give up<<

Exactly!  They aren't USED to people fighting back.  They are used to people going "oh yes, whatever you want me to do, just give me my child back."

Congratulations on the good news!!!

Jan

Help stop the REAL terrorism in America.....
          Child "Protective" Services
Gertrude

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 07:06:23 PM »

DCS is full of kids right out of college passing judgment upon families who usually dont have much. It is political and if they choose to come after you, most do not have the funds to hire lawyers to protect their rights which usually means numerous times in court. I think most folks in the court personnel would all attest that DCS tramples upon the rights of all and in a lot of cases, make it harder on anyone who stands up to them. The DCs job is hard and it doesnt pay all that much. The juvenile judges need to make it tougher on them but they always back them while "erring" on the side of "caution". They almost never comply with the law and frequently talk to the judge about the case before they ever go to court. How can a judge be unbiased when he has heard the dcs side before hand? Then they now have added CASA which is a bigger joke than DCS in that now lay persons or friends of the juvenile judge are filing reports to the court many times not ever letting the parents attorneys see them. Telling the judge crap from one parent who has gotten their ear. Yes JUVENILE COURT is a 3 ring circus and woe unto you to come within their sights.
BellasMom06

Be Inspired, Be Creative, Be Persistent

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 01:50:32 PM »

I absolutley agree. But there are things you can do. You can report bad Judges and lawyers to the Judicial Committee, bad social workers to the state

TN has already been sued and then found in contempt for non compliance, if you have problems the Governor is not going to help you. He's part of the suit. And the former referee to the Juvenile Court is now the regional director of Childrens Services.

I suggest you completely read this and see how much of it applies in your case. If there have been things not followed report it to the Brian A monitor

Brian A. Monitor

Cordell Hull Building, 7th Floor

436 6th Ave. N

Nashville, TN 37243

(615) 532-5034

No. 3-00-0445
U.S. District Court
Middle District of Tennessee
Nashville Division

Case Summary
In response to requests from local child welfare advocates to investigate the systemic failings of the Tennessee Department of Children's Services (DCS), Children's Rights filed a class action suit in 2000 on behalf of the more than 9,000 children in DCS custody. A settlement agreement calling for sweeping reforms was reached in 2001, but initially yielded few results through several changes in leadership.  In 2003, Children's Rights brought a contempt action in federal court seeking to expedite implementation of the court-ordered reforms.  In the years since the contempt motion, DCS under new leadership has made some progress, especially on infrastructural issues, but much work remains to be done before the benefits of the settlement are fully delivered to the State's abused and neglected children. 

Children's Rights is continuing to monitor the work of DCS to ensure the health and safety of children in the Tennessee foster care system (Learn more…)

http://www.childrensrights.org/site/PageServer?pagename=casesTN

tbluepooh
SOUND OFF All Star

What time I am afraid I will trust in Thee.

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 04:02:46 PM »

Well, I just heard another thing on DHS, a couple we know had adopted a lot kids (of mixed race) the mother was home schooling them, going to church and they are really good parents.  Well someone got mad at the parents and you guessed it called DHS and they took them away.

Through the Lord Jesus, all things are possible.
BellasMom06

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 04:57:03 PM »

http://familycourtactivists.ning.com/

http://www.familyrightsassociation.com/

http://www.myspace.com/bellasmomintn

http://kidjacked.com/

come join us, in a safe environment, we have tons of info to help you.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:50:30 PM by bellasmom06 » Report to moderator   Logged

BellasMom06

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 05:46:19 AM »

My daughters second baby was taken away Saterday by DCS/CPS cause her first baby was removed by them for what the doctor did to it at birth and putting the blame on someone else in 06.

sEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT HOW IDIOTIC THESE PEOPLE ARE? YOU CANT TAKE  A BABY BECAUSE A PREVIOUS ONE HAS BEEN REMOVED, ITS HARM TO THE CHILD, NOT AND HIS BROTHER, DOG AND COUSIN. YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE THE DUMB SH** THAT FATTY TURPIN SAID IN COURT, I HAD TO PUT MY HEAD DOWN TWICE SO I WOULDNT JUST SAY [bleep] ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID, NOW SHE CLAIMS SHE NOTIFIED ME OF A COURT HEARING, BY PHONE, DO THE POLICE CALL YOU AND TELL U THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU A TICKET? THATS NOT THE LAW FAT GIRL, LEARN IT
 AND YEAH WOULDNT IT JUST MAKE SINCE TO RETURN THE CHILD NOW, INSTEAD OF DRAGGING IT OUT FOR 30 DAYS AND RUNNING UP GAS BILLS, IF THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE HIM COME EVERY DAY. i HOPE YOU GOT THAT IN WRITING, THAT DOESNT EVEN SOUND RIGHT.

AND IF HES WHINING NOW, HES IN FOR A BIG SURPRISE LATER.

After a long and fighting court day today the judge
told DCS/CPS to return the baby to my daughter in 30 day's and that he also ordered them to bring him home everyday for the 30 day's and even on weekends
and this was the best news i have heard in a long time and my other grandson would have been returned home also if there lawyers were they butthey wasn't and the DCS/and CPS was lying on the stand to everyone and the judge ask them questions also and they couldn't even answer anyone of them and it was brung up by the judge that the Goverment was down his nech and down the DCS and yes i have wrote the govornor a lot cause i'm one that will not stop. I hope everyone get's there children back but just fight them hard and don't give up.

BellasMom06

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 11:50:44 PM »

Some important information you may want to read.

http://www.childrensrights.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/improving_the_child_welfare_workforce_exec_sum_feb_2007.pdf   

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: